Lilypie 2ème anniversaire Ticker

jeudi 28 décembre 2006

There's a hole in the plan

À qui sais s'y reconnaître...

There must be a forecast
That you won't let yourself see me
So you keep watching around as you're driftin'
Sail away from what you need.
You're taking all that you have
and turning it into something...
And I know one day you will be missing.


It's time you get the seeds and put them in the cold ground
It takes a while to grow anything
Don't you wanna grow something?

You will get caught up in yourself
Cause you act like:
the heart afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance
the dream afraid of waking, that never takes the chance
and the soul afraid of dying, that never learns to live

It's just too little
and maybe too late

But...anyway I guess the joke was on me
Standing in the front yard telling me
How I'm such a fool, trusting in you, waiting for you
It's way too clear to me

I could have another you in a minute
So don't you ever for a second get to thinking you're irreplaceable
So since I’m not your everything
How about I'll be nothing
Tell me

Still I wait
With a hope inside of me

So many days
Had me feelin somethin like
I didn't have a reason I should...
You didn't show me a reason I should...
There's a hole in the plan
So remove your bags let me call you a cab

Aucun commentaire: