Lilypie 2ème anniversaire Ticker

samedi 24 février 2007

In my hand

On an angel I’ve laid my hands
Just one touch of you
And I felt you shiver
Made you tremble
Heard your voice speaking
So sweet words to me
As we came closer
I held your head
Touched your lips
Smelled your spirit
Going right through mine
Then your eyes
Reached out to me
So you could see
How much this second meant to me
Even if I did not say a thing
In my hands I felt your energy
Transposed to me
Like a burst of emotions
We became one
Till the very moment
Where it was over
And you turned around
Could not stand it
Watching you walk away
As a tear rolled on my face
Missing you already
Hoping you would not forget me
And then a smile came upon my soul
Knowing this was only the beginning
Of something I could never even wish for
But I have it now in my hands
As you own it too
This wonderful fantasy
That became true
This twisted story
For I and you
Now deep down inside
We know this will not be the last time…

Aucun commentaire: