Lilypie 2ème anniversaire Ticker

vendredi 16 mars 2007

I walked away

I took a hammer to these walls
Dragged the memories down the hall
Packed my bags and walked away
There was nothing to say
And when I slammed, the front door shut
A lot of other’s opened up
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me

I used to think
We had it all
Then one day we hit a wall
I had hoped you were the one
Where's my dream, where has it gone

Now, I'll take the chance and roll the dice.
Or I might miss out the love of my life
I can't explain, can't comprehend
The world can reach this very end

All my focus is on ...(?)...
The way he moves
he finds his groove
There's nothing left to do but
Tell the world the truth
Cause there's now way out
I love him
I feel him

I look at you, I bite my tongue
I dont know why or where im coming from
I will forever feel close, even if i'm gone
We will always be in the rain
no more searching for the sun

2 commentaires:

j µ a n l µ a dit...

nice pics on your blog I don't understand anything because I don't speak french (jeje and I live so near to France)

Julie a dit...

:P I have 3 or 4 things that you can read!!